Facing South-West, this "Californian" type house will seduce you with its location, its configuration, its beautiful volumes and its luxury appointments.
At High Energy Performance, both the insulation, the heating system and the ventilation will be designed to best optimize the management of the indoor climate.
Only a few minutes from the center of the village of Veyrier, future buyers will benefit from all the amenities offered by this pretty, dynamic town.
This villa with contemporary and refined architecture offers a total gross floor area of 484 m² distributed as follows:
***** A ground floor with a gross floor area of 285.50 m² comprising:
- An entrance hall serving a dressing room and a guest toilet
- A kitchen open to the dining area, with an area of 26 m²
- A large living room (living room + dining room) of 65 m², opening onto the outside via large bay windows
- A parental suite with adjoining dressing room and bathroom, representing 45 m² and offering a pleasant view of the patio with trees.
- 3 master bedrooms of approximately 15 m² each with a shower room
- A central staircase with a view of the patio giving access to the basement of the villa
***** A basement with a useful area of 198.50 m² including:
- A 35 m² recreation room
- An 18.5 m² fitness area with adjoining shower room, offering direct access to the English courtyard (patio) with an area of 26 m²
- A TV lounge with an area of 28.5 m²
- A 21 m² office, benefiting from the natural light brought by a leap of wolf
Outside, a large terrace will overlook a pretty garden with trees, fenced and decorated with an ideally exposed swimming pool.
In addition, there is a closed garage allowing the parking of two vehicles.
The finishes, according to the lessees, will allow future residents to occupy a unique place that they have imagined.
Off-plan sales and the execution of work by renowned companies will guarantee buyers the guarantee of impeccable execution.
What to remember from this project:
- Unique and individual villa located on a plot of approximately 1,200 m²
- Residential and green environment
- Access to many surrounding amenities
- Luxury services and materials (Comfortable allocated budgets for each of the services)
- Beautiful surfaces for an ideal layout
- Current and refined aesthetics and "Californian" type architecture
- Ideal exposure
- Free choice for totally personalized finishes, according to your desires
- Swimming pool planned
Do you imagine yourself owning this villa? Then contact the First Home Immobilier agency by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 022.850.90.90.
We would be happy to welcome you to the agency to present this project in more detail.