In order to meet the requirements of the HPE label, it benefits from renewable energies thanks to various installations such as thermal solar panels and air-water heat pump.
Located on a plot of approximately 165 m², the villa offers a total useful area of approximately 186 m² which is distributed as follows:
On the ground floor :
- An entrance hall and guest WC
- A fully equipped open kitchen with central island
- A living room and a dining room offering a beautiful living space, with direct access to the garden through large bay windows.
On the first floor, a hall benefiting from zenithal light, and serving:
- A parental suite, composed of a sleeping area and a private bathroom
- Two rooms
- A second bathroom with double sink
In the basement :
- A heated room that can be used as a bedroom, a recreation room, an office... Two leaps and bounds provide natural light.
- A bathroom
- A technical room
- A large laundry room
- A cellar
- A niche under the stairs to create a possible storage space
- A garden of about 80 m² facing south. A building permit has been issued for the construction of a slab for a possible future terrace
- Two covered parking spaces with electric arrival provided for electric vehicle
What to remember from this property:
- Quiet and residential environment
- No direct opposite
- Access to many surrounding amenities
- High energy performance
- Optimal sunshine thanks to its southern exposure
- Beautiful living spaces allowing easy layout for each room
- Beautiful finishes
- A well-appointed basement completes the useful surface of the villa
You will have understood it, to discover without further delay! This villa seems ideal for a family with children.
For more information or possibly to organize a visit, contact the First Home agency by email at email@example.com or by phone at 022.850.90.90.