Bright with its many openings and offering great amenities, this house will bring well-being and comfort to its future owners.
The villa occupies a plot of approximately 750 m² and offers a total useful area of approximately 216 m² which is distributed as follows:
On the ground floor :
- An entrance hall with guest WC serving the living room and the kitchen
- A living room and a dining room offering a beautiful living space, with direct access to the terrace and the garden
- A closed fitted kitchen
- A cellar completes the ground floor
First floor :
- A hall with storage serving the sleeping area
- A master suite with adjoining bathroom
- Two bedrooms with built-in storage, one of which gives access to a balcony
- A second bathroom with wc
- Access to the attic that can be converted and representing an area equivalent to the floor area
In the basement :
- A room currently used as an office.
- A second room with all the water and electricity connections, in order to install a possible kitchen. Windows bring in light.
- A bathroom with wc
- A laundry / technical room where the boiler room and the hot water tank are installed
- A storage space under the stairs leading upstairs
The entire basement, except the laundry/boiler room is heated.
Given the surfaces and facilities planned, the basement could quite fulfill the role of an independent dwelling at home, as it has a direct entrance from the outside.
- Garden with trees and facing south
- Beautiful terrace with electrically and manually operated awning
- A covered summer kitchen with wood fire and barbecue
- A 2-car garage with motorized door and 1 outdoor parking space
What to remember from this property:
- Close to all amenities, shops and public transport
- No direct opposite
- Optimal sunshine thanks to its southern exposure
- Beautiful living spaces allowing easy layout for each room
- A well-appointed basement completes the useful surface of the villa.
You will have understood it, to discover without further delay!
For more information or possibly to organize a visit, contact the First Home agency by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 022.850.90.90.