The house has retained, to this day, all of its period charm and offers a calm and green environment.
The property benefits from a living area of approximately 300m² distributed as follows:
- The raised ground floor consists of an entrance hall serving a fitted kitchen, a first bathroom, a living room leading to a charming balcony, a dining room and its living room overlooking the garden. A magnificent staircase located in the entrance hall leads to the upper floors.
- The first floor consists of two bedrooms giving access to a balcony with a breathtaking view of the garden, an office and a bathroom.
- The second floor has two bedrooms served by a central hall. It seems possible to complete this floor with a dressing room and a bathroom in view of the unused areas.
- The attic is accessible from the staircase located in the hall on the second floor, and offers the possibility of being furnished.
Complement the property:
- A cellar in the basement, equivalent to the surface of the ground floor of the house. There seems to be a possibility of transforming this space so as to increase the total useful surface.
- A very large garden with trees giving the appearance of a private park
- A large number of parking spaces.
This residence promises great prospects for future buyers charmed by the character of this mansion.
For a future investor , the plot occupied by this property offers a possibility of densification equivalent to 1'170 m² total SBP, on the assumption of a coefficient of 0.30 based on a building area of 3'900 m² (area share forest deduced). Note that the house is not listed in the inventory.
IMPORTANT: Direct purchase and not subject to a building permit.
You will understand, this property is to be discovered without further delay!
For more information or possibly organize a visit, contact the First Home agency by email at email@example.com or by phone at 022.850.90.90.