This luxury crossing apartment is located on the seventh floor of a secure residence in the town of Geneva, more precisely in Petit-Saconnex. It benefits from a large number of surrounding amenities and public transport nearby.
With an unobstructed view, it offers optimal brightness and a discreet view of the water jet from one of the bedrooms.
Built in 1980, this sublime apartment was completely renovated in 2022 with high-end materials.
This 4.5 room property offers approximately 125 m² of PPE surface area, distributed as follows:
- An entrance hall equipped with a full-height dressing room with plenty of storage, and benefiting from LED lighting and exceptional decoration.
- A top-of-the-range fully equipped and closed Bulthaup kitchen (Sub Zero wine cellar, large Sub Zero fridge/freezer, Wolf steam oven, Wolf double oven, Wolf dish warming drawers, induction hob with integrated Siemens extractor hood, dishwasher -Siemens dishes.
- A laundry area with connection for washing column.
- A beautiful living space integrating the dining room and the living room, with direct access to the balcony through large bay windows.
- A magnificent shower room with quality finishes.
- A room that can be used as an office.
- Two bedrooms, one of which has a private bathroom.
A 12 m² balcony completes this object.
Added to this in the basement, a closed and secure box.
What to remember from this property:
- Close to many surrounding amenities and public transport.
- Beautiful surfaces for an ideal layout
- Crossing apartment for optimal brightness
- High floor allowing an unobstructed view
- Sleek and current aesthetics and architecture
- Quality services and high-end materials
- EPP area: 125.30 m². Balcony area: 12 m². Weighted area: 131.30 m²
As you will have understood, this property is to be discovered without further delay!
For more information or possibly to organize a visit, contact the First Home agency by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 022.850.90.90.