Close to all amenities and located on the third floor of a luxury residence in the town of Chêne-Bougeries, this spacious studio benefits from a calm and green environment.
Built in 1974, this property has been recently renovated with quality materials.
This classic-style studio offers approximately 42 m² of PPE surface area distributed as follows:
- An entrance hall.
- A living room including an open fitted kitchen and a living room both offering a view of the garden of the condominium.
- A charming bathroom completely renovated
Very bright by its many openings, this apartment will seduce you with the character and the exception that it offers.
In the basement, a cellar of about 6 m² completes this property.
Finally, the residence of this accommodation offers great amenities: indoor communal swimming pool accessible all year round, outdoor communal swimming pool open only in summer, game room and sauna.
What to remember about this property:
- Quiet and green environment
- Luxury residence offering great benefits
- Access to many surrounding amenities
- Recently renovated with quality materials
- Ideal exposure: South-East
For more information or possibly organize a visit, contact the First Home agency by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 022.850.90.90.